We are implementing our new production line – in mid-August we will begin printing on our new, industrial printer Durst Alpha Series 5. With the new machine comes new possibilities! With it, we will double the production speed of our print shop. It is one of the fastest printers in its type and one of the first that will appear in Europe (with print speed up to 490m2/h).
It will greatly influence our fulfilment time, that due to the pandemic have been extended and we will be able to get back to fast, 5 days processing time.
Not only the printer but also pigment inks will be changed. Now we will be printing with the latest pigment ink printing solutions that will be even more eco-friendly than our current pigments. New pigment inks will be GOTS 5.0 compliant and OEKO-TEX 100 (Class I and II) certified.
Our new printer will have an impact on the quality of the prints and eco-friendliness of the entire printing process. Compared to our current setup Durst Alpha Series 5 will assure:
- 30% extended colour space
- Print resolution up to 500×600 dpi
- GOTS 5.0 and OEKO-TEX 100 (Class I+II) compliant inks
- The environmentally friendly printing process
- Smooth and soft printed fabric touch
- Excellent colour fastness to washing (score of 4 on a 5 step scale according to ISO 105-C06 norm)
- Outstanding colour reproduction
- Exceptional light fastness (score of >7 on an 8 step scale according to ISO 105-B02 norm)
As a result of the changes in our print technology, you may expect some differences in print colours when compared to our current printers. Our new machine will be configured so the colour reproduction is as accurate as can be. If you want to see how your design will look when printed on our new machine, make sure to order a sample first once we make a switch to the new printer.